Terms and Conditions of “JBL Dare To Vegas”
- Global Best United (M) Sdn Bhd (“Company”)is the organizer of this “JBL Dare To Vegas”(“Contest”).
- This Contest is open to all Malaysians aged eighteen (18) years old and above (“Contestants”), subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The following categories of Contestants are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in this Contest:
- All employees and their immediate family members of the Company and its affiliates;
- Employees and their immediate family members of the advertising and promotional agencies under contract of service to the Company.
- Immediate family members shall mean father, mother, siblings, spouse and children. Contest Period:
- The Contest Period will run from 15th May 2022 to 31st July 2022, both dates are inclusive (“Contest Period”).
- To join the Contest, contestants must purchase a JBL product or products worth at least RM250 in a single receipt at any JBL official stores in Malaysia including Shopee, Lazada and jblonlinestore.com.my or authorized resellers nationwide.
- Contestants must submit a link to their Dance Cover for points judging.
- Based on the points, the Company will then select the submission with the highest point as the winner. The Company's decision on all matters relating to this Contest shall be final and binding. No correspondence relating to the selection of winners will be entertained.
- The winner is entitled to 1 pair of tickets to JBL Fest which include: round trip economy tickets, 4 nights stay at the Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Arrival and Departure transfers between McCarran International Airport and Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, Access to 3 featured entertainment events, and daily breakfast.
- Entry for purchases made must be verified through the redemption page, otherwise the entry will be deemed invalid.
- The Shortlisted Contestant(s) will be contacted either by the Company or its appointed representative via email and is required to answer one (1) Contest question correctly to be qualified as a winner. In the event a Shortlisted Contestant is unreachable via email within 14 days, the Company hereby reserves the right to select another Shortlisted Contestant.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The names of all winners will be published on jblonlinestore.com.my and JBL Malaysia or Global Best United (M) Sdn Bhd social media platforms.
- All winners declared by the Company shall be final and conclusive. 3. Winners shall be notified via email within 30 days after announcement
- All cost, fees and expenses incurred or to be incurred by the winners to claim the Prize(s) including cost for transportations, accommodation, meals, personal costs and any other costs, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- All Prizes are non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or any other items or packages. Winners are not allowed to claim the Prizes after the stipulated period which is within 1 months after the announcement.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel, shorten, extend, suspend or terminate the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period without prior notice. The Company also reserves the right to vary, modify, delete or change any of the Terms and Conditions at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, extension, suspension or termination of the Contest Period at any time prior to the expiry of the Contest Period shall not entitle the Contestants to claim any compensation from the Company for any loss or damage suffered by the Contestants as a result of the said cancellation, extension, suspension or termination.
- The Company reserves the right to use the names, addresses, photographs, videos, and testimonies of the Contestants in advertisements and other forms of publicity in conjunction with the Contest. The Contestants' participation in the Contest and agreement to be bound to the terms and conditions herein shall be deemed to indicate their implied consent to such use, without further notice, payment or consideration whatsoever.
- By entering into the Contest and accepting the prize, all winners must agree that the Company has the right to picture, voice record or portray them as contest winners in any manner whatsoever as the Company may in its absolute discretion decide, and to exhibit these materials for all contest-related advertising, marketing and publicity purposes without any compensation whatsoever, subject to applicable laws and regulations. Participants and eventual winners of the Contest are hereby notified and deemed to consent to the Company’s right to use their name, voice, picture or footage, or the content of their entries solely for the abovementioned purposes.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with of equal or greater value, if deemed necessary.
- Contestants hereby agree to release the Company, its directors, officers, employees and agents, including without limitation, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, agencies and branches, as well as all contest partners / sponsors and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability for injury, loss or damage of any kind (whether direct, indirect or consequential) to or in any way arising from this Contest and the awarding and the use or misuse or possession of any prizes awarded, including liability for personal injury, death or property damage, except where prohibited or limited by law. All winners acknowledge that to the extent permissible by law, the prizes are awarded by the Company on an “as is” basis without any warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, and non-infringement.
- Contestants will fully indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its directors, officers, employees, agents and assignees against any and all losses, liabilities, costs, claims, charges, expenses, actions or demands (including legal costs), whether direct or indirect arising out of a breach by him or her of these Terms & Conditions.
- This Contest is governed by the laws and jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- If for any reason any part of this Contest is incapable of running as planned, the Company may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, or invalidate any affected entries without any further liability or any obligation to continue the Contest.
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these Terms & Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these Terms & Conditions is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of the Terms & Conditions.
- The Company will not be responsible or liable for any claims, loss or damage whatsoever, resulting from or in connection with this Contest or the prizes given out through this Contest.
- The Company is the final authority to decide on the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions and as to any other matters relating to this Contest.